We are the leading company in the area of individual power supply and development of technically creative solutions. Our employees’ commitment and professional expertise reinforce the great reputation of HITZINGER’s products, which stand for quality, reliability and power in decisive moments.
- Carry out individual and type tests of electrical machines and systems for power generation while taking into account any relevant standards
- Carry out acceptance and the creation of test and acceptance protocols
- Technical clarifications with the production and sales departments
- Collaboration in the further development of the test benches
- Collaboration in the commissioning of machines and systems
- You have received qualifications in electrical engineering (higher technical institute/university of applied sciences).
- Professional experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the relevant standards (e.g. DIN EN 60034) would be an advantage
- Motivated, ability to work in a team, and job satisfaction
- Good knowledge of English
In turn, you can expect performance-related, above-average remuneration with corresponding social benefits.
This job is subject to KVA (collective agreement for employees) with a gross monthly salary of € 2130.00 though we would be willing to offer a higher salary – depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application documents to us by post or by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Mr Werner Haas (Dr. Ing.)
Email: [email protected]